My Special Place

My Special Place
Fort Flagler

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Letter from Kim Ross

So I recieved this tonight from a wonderful young Lady that I have got to know from Jaegar and Brendan!!
Shes such a sweet girl, and has had so much tragic in her short life.
Im glad that we have bonded and we have been able to see her a few times and hoping for more visits soon!!

Dear Mary,
Well first of all I enjoyed spending time with you guys tonight and would love to see you all more often! Your truly amazing,you've helped me though alot already,I feel like if I ever need someone to talk to or if I ever need anything your always there.Your almost like another Mom to me. And that means more then you will ever know! Some of the things I shared tonight about family I don't really tell anyone. But I'm glad I was able to talk about it with you. We need to get together as so as possible! I want to be around you guys alot more! Thank you so much! It means everything to me! Love you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment