My Special Place

My Special Place
Fort Flagler

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kindness makes a difference!!!

So a few months ago I saw a thing from a lady called Operation Nice http://www.operationnice.com/ , So me being I want my kids to see that there are all sorts of great people in this world. There are some who have more then us and there are alot who have less, but at the end of the day I want my Children to be able to say "WOW I made a Difference in someones Life!"

So with that in mind I got my post it note pads and had the kids write a nice comment on it, they could stick it somewhere,like a bathroom mirror or Item at the store, or even hand it to them and walk away.

Also keep in mind Jordan has Asked us many of times "Why ME?" Why Do I Have to Have a Heart Problem?" "Why do I always get the short end of the Stick?" " Why did most my friends go away when I got Sick?" " Why do I feel as everyone gives up on me?"

I will NEVER forget the first time Jordan asked me "Why Me?" We had just taken Kasie and her Daughters home to Bremerton, we were on the drive back and right as we started to cross the Narrows Bridge She Said "Mom, Why Me?" I looked over and light off the bridge shined and i could see her eyes filled with tears as they began to drop from her face, All I could think to say is "Jordan I dont have the awnser as to why you, but i will tell you that god knows im not going to stop working to make things better for you until everything is right." There are many kids whos parents dont care or take them in to the doctors when they say somethings wrong but see God sent you to us, because I will take you to the doctors and go the extra mile for my Children."

The first thing I have always told her is I know that God chose you for us, because there are alot of parents in this world who wouldnt take there kids to the Doctor, or when we didnt feel as we were getting the proper care, we took you to Childrens Hospital, God knew that we would make sure we got some awnsers to what was wrong. And stay on top of things and make sure the doctors are working on fixing your heart. So he placed you here with us and we will go anywhere and do anything to help you!


But I believe that shes starting to see things different,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So a Few weeks back we went to the US OPEN CUP Championship For the Seattle Sounders, with the nice notes in hand Jordan said She wanted to give hers to that guy riding his bike.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the next game she wanted to give him another one and as she did he told us this story about a girl who gave him a note last game, He said that young lady didnt know is that 10 minutes before she left that note I had a few guys fit me stick there foot in my bike tire, and I had just regrouped and got back on my bike and this lady put this note on my handle bars


                                                         You Make the World Brighter!!


Remember that the small things in life are just as Important as the large things!

This Man is Alvin and he rides for military familys, cancer,Diabetes, and many more things! he is truely amazing!!
As we stood there and listened to his story and then I said that was her!
To see the look on her face to see she had made a difference was great!

Alvin and Jordan





Hes just some of his amazing things he does!!



                                    
he gave her inspiration to keep making a difference for others, we as a whole family can say that we have a truely amazing friend in our lifes know and he will always be part of our family.

And then Alvin said he wanted to share something they need to know and that is: All women, ladies, young ladies, girls and little girls deserve and need to be treated with all the love and respect that is rightfully due to you at all times, so I say, ladies, young ladies, girls and little girls hold you head up high and be proud of who and what you are, because only to us men are you considered as out Queens”


Another thing he shared with them is



"If you have a set back
Dont take a step back
Get ready for a Comeback"


So as I read his BLOGGER page http://teampdr.blogspot.com// again I See what hes added

The more we all spoke we began to become closer, you see her mom and grandma are two pretty amazing women themselves, mom is the one who instilled the direction of passion in her daughters life and grandma did what grandmas do the best LOVE, and her daughter does the rest.

Moms daughter has a rare heat condition, that requires hospitalization some of the time, she touched my heart and life in an unspeakable special way and has a vary important place in my life.

Through the struggles of everyday living, to me she is known to be a warrior, strong in battle, but yet gentle and precious as a butterfly.
Her best friend,a new generation of girls whom brings a new meaning friendship.To her best friend (Carly), an angle sent by God to be a vary, vary special friend Bring tears to my eyes as grandma and mom stood by watching and listening to the girls as they grow in maturity. Wanting so much to be a blessing to others
Feisty and determined not to let anything hold her back… One love

Alvin To you .....I can say you leave us speechless, you are a god sent for others and are so amazing, I tell this story to my family and as i do i always say I want you all to meet him. I told them that you are one of the greatest people out there and we are so thankful for you.
With all our love and support and prayers for you we will always be your cheerleaders!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you for being a follower on my blog.
    I miss you guys. Please pray for my wife, you know she has been battling Juvenal Type 1 diabetes since the age of 3. Nothing is more importnat than the life and well being of my Love. There was no way I could make it to the last Sounders game on Monday Nov. 1st 2010. I was able to ride Sun. Oct. 24th 2010 / 10AM-5PM = 7hrs / 96.8 miles. through the rain storm during the Seahawks game, the guy who plays the buckets packet up his stuff and left so fast, he later told me "Man, I don't know how you do it". That Monday I went out and trained on the road 76 miles through an even worse storm, the next day ran two miles. I'm staying home to take care of my wife if everything works out I'll be able to train rinding 147 miles in two days during the next expected rain stroms Fri.5th & Sat. 6th preparing me for the Seahawks game Nov. 7th 2010. If she doen't get better I won't be there, I'll keep you up to date. Jordan and familiy, know that you have a special place in my life. Jordan think to yourself, evey time you ask yourself, why me? think of the little children who long to be loved and as they look into your eyes they see and embrace what so countless people are not willing for what ever reason; Peace, Joy, Faith, Hope, Life. So then, GO! Let your light shine before man, that they may se the good works you do with power of God, They will know you by the fruits that you bare. The gift of unconditional love you possess for all of humanity is truly a gift from God. Continue to follow your heart being drawn from your spirti and being led by the Lord, I pray that everything you continue to put your hands to continues to be a blessing and that you be blessed as well.
    Jordan know that it's not how many friends you have, what is important, is the Quality of friends are willing to stand. Mom and dad and brother you are all doing a great job. It is such a joy when I do se you. How are you all?

    ReplyDelete