My Special Place

My Special Place
Fort Flagler

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Soul Mate Friend

My Soul Mate Friend

As I stand at the window tonight.
I think about what I've done right?
When i realize theres nothing there,
Then I think if I only knew where i went wrong,
when i Was so strong,,
I think about the one thing i lost,
My soul mate of a friend.

We had so much fun,
then one day it came to an end,
I miss the laughter and words
 we shared,
I miss just being there,
I miss her presence,
to me I must be a problem,
is it that I'm ugly,fat,short,and out of sort,
Did i say something wrong?
Was I not there when I should have been?
Was I not even your Friend?
If its something I said or did?

Theres days thats what I wonder,
then theres day I want to say,
What happen to us anyways?
I'm sorry if its because i stayed away,
I don't want to burden you another day,
I didn't want everyone to have to be,
around Me,

I was scared that you would agree,
with the ones who hated me,
I one thing i have learned is who cares,
I wish I could say I didn't but
in my heart I care all the way.


There are many times in a day that
I want to say,
What Happened?
What went Wrong?
Was I a bad friend because
I wasn't strong?
Did i push everyone away?

All I can say as for today,
If I did you wrong
Oh, I'm so sorry for not staying strong,
I'm so sorry if i pushed you away,
but i didn't want to burden you another day,

I will say that today
I'm scared to try in anyway,
what if you hate me for real,
what if you shed a tear,
then i know I did something
Wrong,

Is it because I'm not that strong?
I will say i always think in the worst way,
So I'll try another day,



As I stand here still looking out the window
into the darkness of night
I feel so empty, alone,
even with the kids asleep,
So inisint and strong,


So if I had my soul mate friend,

back again,
theres so many thing i want to say,
wait....thats ok.
I think she would feel it anyway

Who knows how long i will stand here anyways,
the answers i need are
not out the window in the dark
its somewhere deep in someones heart.
So as i go to bed tonight i will
Ask god why I feel I lost
That One True soul mate friend?


By Mary Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment