My Special Place

My Special Place
Fort Flagler

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who Do they want me to be?

Who Am I suppost to be?

I dont know who I'm suppost to be?


Quite and calm and I'm being dumb,


having a moment of fun and I'm in the wrong,


Paint the inside of the house, and I must be wierd,


Sorting Beads and I must be crazy,


Cleaning all day long and Im Dumb,


I dont know who I'm suppost to be


What happened to me?


Why do I take everything so personaly?


You say you need some plain color paper for scrapbooking


I'll be back so.


With every color,texture,shade there can be,


I love to collect things,


As I take a drive across town


I tell my dad


where did I go wrong?


I tell him anything I do,


Someones calling me crazy,wierd,strange.


I tell him Im scared to be


I want to be me,


he tell me no thats not it,


your fine with what you do


But please at least finish it,


weather it be scrapebooking,beads,cleaning,or organizing


Please just finish it and let it be.


"You always start a project murry." he said to me


I tell him dad its from the ADD.


he said "Just try and Finish one thing."


and then you'll see!


You can be anything you want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment