My Special Place

My Special Place
Fort Flagler

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Take A Minute

Come along and share with me the most wonderful place in the world, as Im on my way to this place I take a deep breath.I love the smell of the outdoors and the crisp air you take in, the birds singing, the wood cracking, letting nature take over, its the best, walk slow and look around,enjoy the time, to my special place. As i arrive to my center spot if my special place I feel such a sence of being free,I'm so safe right here, I feel Maude around me, its the best feeling to feel that free again Its like the sun that shines through the trees,see right there, as i stand in the middle its almost like a ring around me and Im safe. Wow what about all those wild flowers,green trees and grass, as i stand there that very special Eagle glides by, I know its time to take a left, I follow our eagle up to the top of the world. The air is still crisp, the smell of the salt water, the water is so colorful and wonderful, What a wonderful place to be. Goodnight to all! I will meet you in my dreams Maude and Grandpa. At the best place FORT FLAGLER!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment